9 Hottest Balayage Hairstyles For Short Hair
Short hair is having a moment. In fact, according to a study by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, the number of women who had hair restoration surgery to keep their short locks grew by 29 percent between 2010 & 2015. & if you’re looking for a style that will keep your look current in 2022, balayage hairstyles are the way to go.
Balayage is still a big trend in the hair world, & it looks like it’s not going away anytime soon. So Balayage is the way to go if you’re looking to add depth & dimension to your short hair.
Here are 9 of the hottest balayage hairstyles for short hair-try out one of these styles today!
- Balayage On Black Hair:- Balayage is increasingly popular on black hair, & it works beautifully on short natural styles like this one.
- Balayage Ombre Swept Away:- Balayage looks great with chopped hairstyles, whether you’re wearing your hair in a choppy lob or a chin-length pixie.
- Balayage Balancing Pink Balayage:- As mentioned above, Balayage looks great on short hair with an edgy, modern feel like this pink balayage style.
- Balayage Feathered Mullet Balayage:- This is one of our most popular styles! A feathered mullet balayage will help you create a fun & funky style.
- Balayage Edgy Pixie Balayage:- Balayage works on any short hairstyle from a long bob to a pixie cut, like this edgy modern style with a twist.
- Balayage Balancing Blonde Balayage:- Balayage also looks amazing on pixie cuts, like this one that balances dark roots with lighter tips & a bright blonde balayage.
- Balayage Balancing Red Balayage:- Balayage highlights are great on red hair, creating a unique fiery style that’s perfect for the summertime.
- Balayage Balancing Pixie Balayage:- Balayage brings a youthful style to short natural hair. Balayage works on shortcuts of all lengths, whether a chin-length bob or an edgy pixie cut.
- Balayage Balancing Feathered Balayage:- This feathered style contrasts dark roots with a bright blonde balayage, creating a modern look easy to style at home.
So if you’re looking for Balayage on short hair, visit My Salon Aura today! Our stylists are experts in Balayage & will know how to give you goddess-worthy Balayage hairstyles!
Why Come To Us?
Balayage is a great way to add dimension & depth to your short hair. This trending hairstyle looks especially good on natural black hairstyles, but it can also work well with pixie cuts or choppy haircuts.
If you’re looking for Balayage services in Port Washington, visit My Salon Aura at 55 Old Shore Rd, Port Washington, NY. Our expert team is waiting to give you the best Balayage look that will make heads turn every time you walk into a room.
We offer Balayage at an unbeatable price, so there’s no need for those pesky salon markups because we want everyone who needs Balayage done right here, right now! So visit us today & get started getting gorgeous, glamorous locks like never before.